Highlights Of Istanbul Tour (Istanbul Daily Tours)
Tour Type.: Highlights of Istanbul Tour is one of Full Day Regular Istanbul Daily Tours.
Tour Meeting Point.: Hotel Lobby. Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş).
Tour Pick Up Time At.: 07:45 - 08:15 (approx.).
Tour Finishes at.: 17:00 - 17:30 (approx.).
Tour Duration.: 8 hrs.
Tour Available.: 365 days in year
07:45 - 08:15 AM Pick up from hotel and transfer to meeting point of group and tour guide for the Highlights of Istanbul Tour.
Tour covers the St. Sophia Church, Byzantine Hippodrome, Egyptian Obelisks, German Fountain, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace.
After meeting at the hotel and depart to first point of the tour, the Byzantine Hippodrome and Egyptian Obelisks, German Fountain and then continue to the private istanbul tour as follow...
Byzantine Hippodrome; The center of sport activities with its four monuments; The GERMAN FOUNTAIN OF WILHELM II, Egyptian Obelisk, SERPENTINE COLUMN and the COLUMN OF CONSTANTINE. BLUE MOSQUE The most famous mosque of Istanbul which is known as the BLUE MOSQUE as well because of its beautiful blue Iznik tiles.
Hagia Sophia; this ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great, in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
Grand Bazaar; In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4000 shops with each trade having its own area; the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as handpainted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brasware and trays, water ewers, onyxware and meerschaum pipers. (Grand Bazaar closed on Sunday)
Sultans Tombs; there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at St. Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, green, blue, and red flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
Topkapi Palace; the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries, housing an exquisite collection of precious gems, jewellery thrones of sultans, costumes worn by the sultans and their families; miniatures, the Holy Mantle; CHABER OF SACRED RELICS.
17:00 - 17:30 PM is the end of the tour, then participants will be transferred back to their hotel and Highlights of Istanbul Tour will be ended.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Air-conditioned Land Transportation.
- All needed transportation by non-smoking and air-conditioned touristical vehicles.
- Professional Guide licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in the tours.
- 3 Course Lunch included. (Vegeterian Menu is available)
(Sample Menu.: Seasonal Appetizers & Salad, Main Course like Meatball or Chicken, Dessert).
- Museums, Ruins, Monuments entrances fees and tickets.
- Local Taxes.
- Service Charge.
- Topkapı Palace is closed on Tuesday and Replaced with Beylerbeyi Palace.
- Grand Covered Bazaar is on Sunday.
- Istanbul daily Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Istanbul Daily Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time of Any Istanbul Daily Tours.
- Under 18 years Children who is going to join to one of Istanbul daily tours, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop offf) are included from the central hotels in District of Fatih, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş). The Other districts in European Side, 10 euro per person per way (single 15 euros per way). You can pay when you be picked up from hotel.